Oct 17, 2017

The Effect of Romans V.S. Revelation ~ from J. Vernon McGee

Image result for j vernon mcgee

“Years ago, after I had recently come to California, I went to see Dr Gaebelein who was visiting here.   He said to me,  “How do you like your church in California?”  I told him, “It’s wonderful. I enjoy it, but there is something strange out here. I have since learned that this is true everywhere, but I had not detected it before.  I can teach the Book of Revelation in my church, and it will fill up on Wednesday nights.  But if I teach the Epistle to the Romans, I empty the church.  

“  I never shall forget what Dr. Gaebelein said in his broken Prussian accent,  “Brother McGee, You are going to find that a great many of the saints are more interested in Antichrist than they are in Christ.  “  I have discovered that he was accurate.  ~ Dr. J Vernon McGee 

No comments:

Post a Comment