Oct 4, 2017

Nothing Between ~ Charles Tindley


  1. Nothing between my soul and my Savior,
    Naught of this world’s delusive dream;
    I have renounced all sinful pleasure;
    Jesus is mine, there’s nothing between.
    • Refrain:
      Nothing between my soul and my Savior,
      So that His blessed face may be seen;
      Nothing preventing the least of His favor;
      Keep the way clear! Let nothing between.
  2. Nothing between, like worldly pleasure;
    Habits of life, though harmless they seem,
    Must not my heart from Him ever sever;
    He is my all, there’s nothing between.
  3. Nothing between, like pride or station;
    Self or friends shall not intervene;
    Though it may cost me much tribulation,
    I am resolved, there’s nothing between.
  4. Nothing between, e’en many hard trials,
    Though the whole world against me convene;
    Watching with prayer and much self-denial,
    I’ll triumph at last, there’s nothing between.
  5. ~Charles Tindley 1905

No comments:

Post a Comment