Nov 22, 2016

Billy Graham Classics ~ Billy Introduces his Son Franklin ~ Columbus Ohio Crusade

Ed's Note:  Recently, Billy Graham turned 98 years old (Born November 7, 1918 ).  Bro. Graham was 75 years ago when he preached this message.

He preached, "... say NO to tradition!; You MUST have a personal relationship with God Through Jesus! 
         ...You must Repent
                  ...You Must Believe in Christ
                                ...You Must Obey Him!"

What a testimony his life has been!  Here in 1993, he introduces his son Franklin at a Columbus, Ohio Crusade.  In this video Franklin showcases some of his work in South Sudan, and area that I flew in extensively in the 1980's and 1990's during my time with World Vision, Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) and later Air Serv during my tenure as a missionary pilot.  I noticed that one of the Twin Otter aircraft that I used to fly is in Franklin's video.  I look back on these years as a significant time of my life when I was able to serve these suffering people in Ethiopia and Sudan.




No comments:

Post a Comment