Apr 26, 2012

More About Change…


   We find the theme of change surfaces again in Jeremiah 18.  God’s absolute sovereignty over his creation is quite evident as we can see during Jeremiah’s visit to the potter’s house.
1This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: 2“Go down to the potter’s house, and there I will give you my message.” 3So I went down to the potter’s house, and I saw him working at the wheel. 4But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him.
5Then the word of the Lord came to me: 6“O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand…”.
   God can make of your life whatever he pleases, in fact as painful as it sounds God uses the circumstances in your life to change you.  Are you staying soft, & pliable in His hands….. are you teachable!

No comments:

Post a Comment