Aug 30, 2018

Merciful To Me ~ J. Johnson


The angry men were closing in Rocks were in their hands A decent payment for her sin Now her life must end But Jesus said 'Let He who is innocent Cast your stone today' I wasn't there to see her face But I can almost hear her say 'Merciful to me When I deserved to die Merciful to me My soul He brought to life Nothing could I bring My debt to satisfy Jesus was merciful He was merciful to me' Satan's men were closing in I knew what was in store Decent payment for my sin Eternal fire and more But Jesus said 'I have an announcement I'd like to make today You see I have the scars to prove That I've taken this one's place' Merciful to me When I deserved to die Merciful to me My soul He brought to life Nothing could I bring My debt to satisfy Jesus was merciful He was merciful to me Nothing could I bring My debt to satisfy Jesus was merciful He was merciful to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment