Jun 20, 2018

Bible Principles

Related image

When you study Scripture, do you take the time to spot consistent biblical patterns and principals?  

Like ....Faithfulness brings reward; Obedience leads to Blessing; Prophecy first...then always the Fulfillment. Faith grows from reading the Word, believing and trusting; God working from small to BIG; inside to outside. The Word teaches that Blessing flows from the older to the younger; Sin entangles while Righteousness exalts; Forgiveness frees; Praise brings his Presence, Pride turns Him away; How that Israel is the "apple of His Eye". Studying the principles in scripture has enriched my life tremendously as I lead a personal quest to be Mighty through God's Spirit. Little by little, precept by precept, God begins to work on my character as I learn His Principles, revealing my pride and selfishness.  

Think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment