Jan 17, 2017

God's Foreign Policy on Israel ~ Pastor J. Hagee

Editor's Note: Pastor Hagee summarizes 
God's FOREIGN POLICY on ISRAEL; 

  • Israel owns the land given them by God (according to the Bible):  7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.” ~ Genesis 17

  • "... I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." ~ Genesis 12:3


This is also known as the Abrahamic Covenant; God always keeps his covenants!

  • In Exodus 4:22; God (on Israel's behalf) makes Pharoah a deal he really can't refuse !!!  
The LORD spoke to Moses saying:  22Then say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the Lord says: Israel is my firstborn son23and I told you, “Let my son (Israel) go, so he may worship me.” But you refused to let him go; so I will kill your firstborn son.’ ”

  • Let's review the history of nations who abused the Jewish people (Israel):
- The great Egyptian Army spoken of in Genesis under Pharoah  - GONE!
- The Babylonian Empire - GONE!
- The Roman Empire - GONE!
- The Grecian Empire - GONE!
- The Ottoman Empire - GONE!

However ISRAEL still lives; and always will !!!

Psalm 102:v13 & v16,17,18 says
3You will arise and have compassion on Zion,
for it is time to show favor to her;
the appointed time has come.
16For the Lord will rebuild Zion
and appear in his glory.
17He will respond to the prayer of the destitute;
he will not despise their plea.
18Let this be written for a future generation,
that a people not yet created may praise the Lord:

  • Keep in mind this is NOT a political issue; this is a bible issue, by God the Creator of Israel !




No comments:

Post a Comment