Apr 12, 2016

"God is _________________" ~ Don Moen



~ Don Moen asked his Facebook viewers to fill in the blank.  Here is a few of their responses that exceeded ten thousand people:

Angel Kekeli Ahlidza God is my everything, my all in all. He is the reason I am not consumed by my enemies. He toke a nobody like me from darkness in to his marvelous light and gave my meaningless life a meaning.
LikeReply193 hrs
Gp Bold God is able to do what eyes have nit see ears have nit heard and nor has it entered into the ears of man .. The things God almighty plans to do n my Life
LikeReply163 hrs
Abdul Ibrahim my life, my strength, my lord and my king, my redeemer, my glory and the lifter of my hands, my strong tower, my refuge and my shield. In fact, how can i describe a God that's I indescribable, i am lost for words!
LikeReply92 hrs
Stella Njobvu Everything.he is my helper,my refuge nd stength.he is my light nd my salvation.he is the king of kings.the alpha nd the omega.majesty u ar wonderful my lord.
LikeReply63 hrs
Kumugonza Joy God is my only hope. He is my redeemer. My rock. My happiness. My healer my comforter my joy my love my provider my life my everything. For ever i shall testify of His goodness.
LikeReply143 hrs
Glory Areguame God is my protector, my refuge, my strength, my faith, my joy, he is my healer my all in all, he is everything you can think of .Hallelujah
LikeReply62 hrs
Keziah Simoncreator,father,sustainer,keeper,redeemer,deliverer,refuge,strong tower,my glory and the lifter of my head. he's my everything. I boast only in HIM. He is my YAHWEH.
LikeReply32 hrs
Noel Uka God is my helper, creator, shelter, delieverer, wonder working God, love, everything! Oh lord i will worship you forever...
LikeReply22 hrs
Marie Grâce Eynoux God is my father, my redeemer, my savior who listens my complains. He is able to do all things in my life. God is my life my strength.
LikeReply22 hrs
Grace Akpan God is my helper, my defender, my Mighty man in battle, my great provider, my help in ages past, my all in all. Thank you Jesus for your love
LikeReply22 hrs
Mahiagu Matthew God is my life, my salvation, my hope, my faith, my grace, my victory, my blessings, my Joy, my glory, my light, my strength, my power, my director nd my God nd so on 4 eva
LikeReply543 hrs
Tapchin D Elizerbeth My God is the world to me, my joy, my life my all; He is my strength from day to day without him I would fall. When I am sad to him I go, No other one can cheer me so: When I am sad he makes me glad. HE IS MY FRIEND.
LikeReply53 hrs

Helen Dyck God is my savior strength love. My protector my love. Without him I wouldn't be here and I couldn't do anything without him. He's always watching over us. And always bye our side.
LikeReply10 mins
Abisola Peter Fits The book of John says,i am the door by me if any man shall pass through,he shall be save,he will go in/out and shall find bread and make his living.
LikeReply2 hrs
Duke Akponah God is God.... He is Jehovah as the father, Jesus Christ as the son and the Holy Spirit as our comforter, our redeemer, our saviour, our provider, our protector, our banner, our hope and life here on earth and eternity to come.
GOD is ALMIGHTY.

LikeReply2 hrs
Esther MissClassique Chidiebere God is my provider, my strength, my healer, my rock, my redeemer, my comforter, my shield, my Everything, my All in All. #so_gratefull
LikeReply2 hrs
Val Hammah My love, my shelter, my deliverer, my healer, my comforter, my shield, my saviour, my rock, my hope, my fortress, my protector, my provider, my joy, my peace, my strength, my father, my God and my all in all
LikeReply2 mins
Jessica Onyeka Keith A My only Hope! My rock & Refuge! My ever present help in times of need! My shepherd and I shall not want! My sustainer! My deliverer! The lifter of my head! My everything!
LikeReply10 mins
Euny Goodvictory Chitika God is a God of miracles! He turns tears into joy. He hears prayers and he gives us the right thing at the right time!
LikeReply2 hrs
Olatunji Toyinvera God is my creator,my father,my rock,my strength,my deliverer,my fotresss,my defender,my protector,my redeemer,my everthing,my All-in-all.
LikeReply1 hr
Ibimina Danielle Fibs God is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horns of salvation. God my hope of glory.
LikeReply5 mins
Amoabeng Robert Let me tell you the secret the world never know, God is Jesus.
LikeReply127 mins

Otsha Othusitse Matlapeng god s my everything,without him i wil fall,without him i cud hav been long dead,without him il die,without him the devil wil destroy my life.only you ar holy.
LikeReply1 hr
Reya Ka Khesa Makeke God love my protecter my guide even in times of darkness he'always there lifting me up n showing me the way.I thnk him for dat.
LikeReply3 hrs
Sylvia-Mae Dottie Fredericks God is faithful, protective, my provider, good, great, big, all powerful, mighty, loving, my all and all, he's everything and God is GOD.
LikeReply2 hrs
Adelaide Acquaye God is my everything, he gives shelter when I have no other, he makes the way where there seems to be no way and he turn my darkness into night.
LikeReply3 hrs
Onyinye Okeke My Ebenezer, He is the solid rock on which I stand,He is abundantly able to do all that i can ask of Him.He said to me,be still and know that I am God.The Banner of my soul.
LikeReply2 hrs
Moto Lucy My heavenly father and protector, My helper, My provider and strength.Day and night he is with me. I Thank you Lord
LikeReply33 hrs
Franca C. Anochie My Rock, Refuge, Averenger, Salvation, Shepherd, King, Alpha &Omega Jehovah.Oh my all in all without whom I am nothing. Lord thank you for loving and saving me. Glory be to thy Holy and Exulted Name. Amen
LikeReply15 mins
Gathoni Ben My best friend who sticks closer than a brother..who holds my hand as I walk through slippery ground,who lifts me when I fall,makes for me a way where there's seems to be no way and who comforts me by His promise that His grace is sufficient for me all I need to do is to trust and obey and believe in Him..
LikeReply147 mins
James Smash My Pillar, Rock and Fortress He is able to turn around my situation and meet me at the point of my needs He is the reason why am alive today Amen
LikeReply20 mins

Udozoh Nkiru Florence God is my ever present help in time of trouble,my hope,my joy. God is the lifter of my head.my shield,my protector,my guide,my defender, my promoter. God is my all in all.
LikeReply1 hr
Mhizz Quenzzy Alchemy God is my saver he is the same God who was there for me in times of lack and want he is also my great provided i will believe in him he will over come cos yesterday will be a story
LikeReply46 mins
Abioye Soladoye God is my Savior, Redeemer, Strength, helper, beginner, giver, provider, protector, defender, guide, reactor, shield, Shepherd, comforter, able n all in all. I will continue praise his Name
LikeReply26 mins
Jewel Villaruel Calinawan God is my comforter, my tower of refuge and strength,my hope and my enternity,my physician,my shepherd my peacemaker
LikeReply11 mins
Esio Esio God will surely deliver me and my family from our enemies, he shall keep, protect and bring open doors and divine connections AMEN
LikeReply2 hrs
Cindy O. Joseph God is good all the time, He put a song of praise in this heart of mine...God is good all the time through darkest night His light will shine... God is good He is so good all the time....
LikeReply1 hr
Kange Hezlyn Susan he is my personal guide....., he is my right path......he is my everthing in my every day life
LikeReply12 hrs
Gladys Akumbom Kendra Ginneh My God is my security, My refuge, my strength, and my everything. I thank you Lord for your unfailing love.
LikeReply54 mins
Vijay Banerjee God is good all the time all the time god is good.no one can ever be to me and my family except god in jesus name I pray amen
LikeReply18 mins
Cyndi Nnanke Bassey God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all. He is Awesome, he is Love, he is the essence of my existence ... He is everything,
LikeReply3 hrs

Melanie Rosas GOD,is my father my savior,my strengh,my everything in my life..Amen
LikeReply3 hrs
Adebayo Abimbola Kikelomo God is my everything, my Guard my leader and you will always be my father
LikeReply1 min
Rayallen Reyes GOD is my Refuge and Strength. in my life..Amen
LikeReply13 hrs
Hephzibah Favour My refuge, fortress, shield, delieverer, hope, my all & all, ancient of days, mighty in my battles & above al my life.
LikeReply1 hrEdited
Chinomso Ozioma The alpha and the omega , the beginning and the end , the ocean divider , beyond human comprehension , the rose of Sharon , miraculous God in the Red Sea , the king of kings , the great provider , the unchangeable changer, the bright and morning start , merciful father , full of compassion , slow to anger , ogbajiri igwe Kpoya nku .🏽🏽🏽 di nwanyi Isi mkpe , Yahweh , jehovah Shama , waooooo he's great .
LikeReply1 hr
Ayala Peter God is my savior i shall worship him for the rest of my life
LikeReply2 hrs
Nixon Asiemor Lucky God is my father, my protector my provider my strength nd my life. Amen
LikeReply13 hrs
Barbara Adubire God is my every thing in my life Amen
LikeReply23 hrs
Michael Jonnas Miranda God is my refuge, my trust, my deliverer, my Savior, my Healer, my Redeemer and my Friend.
LikeReply31 mins
Nasinde Norah Is my evalasting father, my mighty councilor and my life
LikeReply13 hrs


No comments:

Post a Comment