Jun 6, 2012

I'm a Soldier in the Army of God!


     I am a soldier in the Army of God!  The Lord Jesus Christ is my Commanding Officer.  The Holy Bible is my code of conduct.  Faith, prayer and worship are my weapons of warfare.  I have been taught by the Holy Spirit, trained by His experience, tried by adversity and tested by fire.  I have been inducted in His army, but I am enlisted for eternity.  I will either retire in this army by way of rapture or else I will die in the army...for I will not get out, sell out, be talked out or pushed out.  I am faithful, reliable, capable and dependable.  If my God needs me, I am there!
I am a soldier...not a baby.  I do not need to be pampered, petted, primed up, pumped up or pepped up.  I am a soldier!  No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me or entice me in my duties.  I am a soldier... I am not a wimp.  I am in my place, saluting my King, obeying His orders and building His kingdom.  No one has to cuddle me, cradle me or cater to me.  I am committed!  I cannot have my feelings hurt badly enough to make me turn around and I will not be discouraged enough to turn aside.

     I cannot lose enough to make me quit.  When Jesus called me into this army, I had nothing,  if I end up with nothing, I will still come out even!  I will win because I am marching with the Champion.  My God will supply all I need and I will always triumph.  Devils cannot stop me...people cannot disillusion me.  Weather cannot weary me and sickness cannot stop me.  governments cannot silence me; hell doesn't know how to handle me and death cannot destroy me.  I am a soldier in the Army of the Lord!

     Are you on active duty?  Serving the Lord faithfully, daily 24/7 ?  I refuse to be in the reserve status, only called upon once or twice a year.  I am on active duty and I will not be AWOL ...ABSENT WITHOUT THE LORD... for I am a soldier!

     When we allow this to be a part of who we are, WE WILL BE FINISHERS!

-from an unknown soldier-

No comments:

Post a Comment