Jun 9, 2017

1960s Sunday PM Service ~ Glad Tidings Pentecostal Assembly, Red Lake, Ontario

Ed's Note:  Ever wonder what an Evangelical church (Pentecostal) sounded like in the 1960's?   

While sorting through my father's items I came across some old reel-to-reel audio recordings from the 1960's and I had them digitized for YouTube.  He had a reel-to-reel Panasonic tape recorder he used alot. I remember being in this service nearly a half a century ago and I'm glad for the memories.  This was a Sunday PM evangelistic service.



1960's ~ Glad Tidings Pentecostal Assembly; a (PAOC), Pentecostal Church in Red Lake, Ontario. Exact date of this service isn't known.
-Pastor Brian Linaker / -Cliff Cassidy, Songleader / -Earl Carbert, Soloist



Order of Service Guide


____________________________________________
Red Lake Glad Tidings People !





No comments:

Post a Comment